First Round Submission
Prepare a one to two-page summary (with not less than 10 point font and 1-inch margins) answering the following questions about your technology product or service. You may have a competitive entry without fully complete answers to all questions, but each element will be essential for the semifinal round.
- What is your product or service?
- What is the technology that underlies your product/service?
- How is your underlying technology unique?
- Is your product or service innovative? How?
- How would you define the best initial set of customers? (Who will buy it?)
- What marketplace need does your product or service address better than any other option? (Why will they buy it?)
- Describe how you create value for your customers.
- What is the market and its size?
- How do you anticipate developing IP protection/strategy for your technology?
Please use the following format:
The maximum length is two pages.
Do not describe how your technology works; explain what it does and how it fulfills your customers’ needs.
Complete the First Round Submission Online Form by March 26th, 2013 at 11:59pm. On your summary, please include your team name and member names. (Submission as a PDF is preferable; however word documents will be accepted as well.)