Become a Sponsor
How to Give to the I2P® Program
The success of the I2P® Program depends on the generous contributions of our donors and supporters…whether time donated by our judges and mentors or funds and services contributed by our sponsors.
Give on-line on the secure donation page on the The University of Texas website. Go to the UT Online Giving page and click "Next" at the bottom of the page. Under "Gift Information", select "Engineering, College of" then "Idea to Product®" from the pull-down lists. Follow the instructions for entering the payment information. You will receive immediate confirmation of your gift.
Send a donation in support of the Idea to Product® Program. Checks should be made payable to The University of Texas at Austin and mailed to:
Idea to Product Support
c/o Steven P. Nichols
Director, Advanced Manufacturing Center
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station C2200Austin, TX 78712
At the following funding levels, you will receive the listed benefits for one academic year, including the I2P® International and I2P® UT Austin Competitions. Funds will support planning and operating the competitions, the workshops and other resources provided to the teams, and the assistance that the program provides to participants after the competition. For more details on the benefits of supporting the I2P® Program, see Why Give to I2P®.
I2P® Competition Friend—$1,000
- Your or your Company’s name, logo, and description on I2P® website sponsors page
- Your name or your Company’s name and logo featured inside the competition programs
- Recognition at I2P® Competition events
- Opportunity to have a company representative serve as a competition judge
- Invitations to the semifinal and final round competitions and awards ceremonies
- Receive a copy of the bi-annual I2P® Donors’ Newsletter
I2P® Competition Associate Sponsor—$5,000
- Opportunity to have a runner-up place prize identified with your or your Company’s name
- Invitation to competition receptions
- All of the benefits of the Friend level
I2P® Competition Sponsor—$10,000
- Opportunity to have a first place prize identified with your or your Company’s name
- Recognition in all press releases and marketing for I2P® UT Austin and I2P® International
- Your or your Company’s name and logo featured on the cover of and inside the competition programs
- Your or your Company’s name and logo in the footer of every page on I2P® website
- All of the benefits of the Associate Sponsor level
I2P® Competition Partner—$25,000
- Opportunity to have the final competition identified with your or your Company’s name
- Opportunity to have competition reception named for you or your Company
- All of the benefits of the Sponsor level
Donations of in-kind services as awards for finalists are appreciated; these might include legal, design/development, and other consulting services. Please contact us about awarding a service award in your firm’s name.
Establishing a named endowment means your generosity will support the I2P® Program every year. The endowment may be named according to your wishes. Annual naming rights are also available. Please contact us for details on setting up an endowment or obtaining the naming rights for the I2P® UT Austin and International Competition.